Emerald is a precious Gemstone of green color. It is also known as Panna Gemstone. It is worn for Mercury and allowed cold green radiation to be absorbed by the wearer enabling him to have perfect control of nervous and intestinal portions, liver, tissues, lunges, vocal cord, tongue and nervous system. This Gemstone is also useful for any ailment connected with these functions, defect in recalling, stammering, harshness in voice, students having week IQ and for women in delivery bed fearing complications. Emerald Gemstone specially recommended for business men, writers, printers, publishers, dealers of scientific instruments.
Procedure of wearing it:
- The Weight of Emerald should be of 3, 6 or 7 Carat (Ratti).
- It should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver Ring.
- Wear it on the Little finger of the working hand and stone should touch the skin of your finger.
- It should be worn on Wednesday with recite the mantra, OM BUDHAYE NAMAHA.
- Before wearing Emerald it should be dipped into Ganga Jal or cow milk for at least 10 minutes.
- It should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
|Weight (in Ct.)||1.54 ct.|
|Weight (in Ratti)||1.71 Ratti|
|Shape & Cut||Oval Fac Mix|
|RI/OC/OG||1.54-55( DR-BEU )|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: