Pearl is a wide shining Gemstone in several varieties of shellfish. Pearls are highly beneficial, particularly in reducing tensions, stomach ailments and marital discards. This Gemstone influence over heart, blood and mind is considerable. It increases the self-confidence of the wearer and enhances his/her mental faculties, promotes and builds cordial working atmosphere around him or her. If this Gemstone is worn by the ladies on neck, it will preserve their chastity.
Procedure of wearing it:
- The weight of the Pearl gemstone should 5 Carats (Ratti) or more.
- It should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver Ring.
- It should be worn after washing it with the sacred water of the Ganges gangajal and Milk.
- It should be worn while enchanting Mantra ? ??? ????? ?? or Aum Chandraya Nama
- It should be worn on the little finger of right hand.
- One should wear it on Monday in between 10 11am.
- After that rice, sugar, wheat, cloth and money should be donated to a Brahmin.
- It should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
|Weight (in Ct.)||2.64 ct.|
|Weight (in Ratti)||2.93 Ratti|
|Shape & Cut||IRREGULAR|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: