Hessonite (Gomed) Gemstone color is like Cows urine. It is a Gemstone used to ward off the evil influence or Rahu. It can be used to great advantage for ailments such as wind and acidity. It should be worn by one and all, who may be interested in spiritual advancements, particularly during the Rahu Dasha. It helps the wearer with regard to professional advancement of finance, health and happiness and it deters enemies from hatching plots against the wearer. This Gemstone helps the wearer to win court cases. It is a recommended stone for those engaged in legal professions such as advocates, legal practitioners, Judges Act.
Procedure of wearing it:
- The weight of the Hessonite gemstone or Gomed should not be Between 2 to 5 Ratti.
- Hessonite stone or gomed ratna should be studded in silver ring.
- It should be worn on Saturday and the best time to wear a hessonite stone ring is two hours after the sunset.
- Wash it with water, not boiled milk and chanting Mantra Om Raam Rahve Namaha
- Hessonite Gemstone must be worn on the little/middle finger of the right hand.
- The wearer must donate sesame seeds, mustard oil, blue cloth, blanket and money as much as possible to a Brahmin or priest and horse must be fed with grass and milk offer to a snake.
- It should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
|Weight (in Ct.)||5.83 ct.|
|Weight (in Ratti)||6.48 Ratti|
|Shape & Cut||OVAL FACETED MIX|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: