Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Product Code: 203
Certificate Number: CSI1520018
Shape & Cut: Oval.Fac.Mix
Weight (in ct.): 4.93
Weight (in Ratti): 5.48
Color / TP: Red/STP
RI / OC/ SG: 1.76-77/DR-U
Blue Sapphire represents the planet Saturn [Shani]. Its a very effective Gemstone. It is said that if blue sapphire Gemstone gives good effects to wearer can achieve huge success in life. Blue Sapphire is the Gemstone of Saturn or Shani Deva. It has all peculiarity of Saturn. According to Vedic Astrology Saturn relates to hard work and hardworking people. It is wrong to be said that Saturn gives you any success without doing hard work. In-fact the people who cannot do hard work cannot get the good effects of Blue Sapphire, This Gemstone gives good effects to only Hard working people.
Procedure of wearing it:
- The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 Carat (Ratti)
- It should be embedded in silver or gold ring.
- One should donate black urad, salt, mustard oil, soap, tea leaves, money (Dakshina) according to ones capacity at the feet of peepal tree and pray for well-being.
- Male buffalo should be fed with green leaves and cotton seed and Abhishek of Shivalinga should be done with milk.
- Its ring should be kept in a copper bowl full of water on Saturday.
- Blue Sapphire shall be worn on Saturday evening or morning.
- It should be worn after pouring the water in the bowl on the roots of a peepal tree, two hours before the sun set in the left middle finger chanting the Beej Mantra of Saturn/Shani : Om Aim Hreem Shanecharaya Namah.
- It should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
|LOOSE 100% NATURAL & CERTIFIED 7.46 ct. EMERALD GEMSTONE|
|Weight (in Ct.)||7.88 ct.|
|Weight (in Ratti)||8.76 Ratti|
|Color/TP||Green / STP|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: