Ruby gemstone is related to the planet Sun this gemstone attracts almost all individuals. This Gemstone rules over bones, headaches, indigestion, fevers and colic. In short, the wearer will be generally favoured with good health, position and prestige, particularly making him/he free from any serious abnormalities or disease. It emits red cosmic rays and infra-red radiation, makes and gives the subject active, smart, bestows high honour and social esteem, freedom from sight problems and eye defects/ailments. Gem therapists, sculptors, artists, engineers, architects, legal experts, high court judges can wear Ruby Gemstone with a great advantage.
Procedure of wearing it:
- Weight of Ruby should be of 3 - 6 Carats (Ratti).
- It should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver Ring.
- While wearing this stone, burn 5 sticks of incense and pray to the god Sun for your well-being. Now hold the ring in your hand and round incense around the ring for 11 times
- After this recite the following Mantra of Sun ? ??????? ??: and wear stone in your ring finger
- Purposed day wear this stone is Sunday at morning between 5 am to 6 am. If possible, it should be worn during the Shukla Paksha.
- Before wearing ruby stone should be kept into Gangajal or honey in order to exculpate all the negativities from the stone.
- It should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
|Weight (in Ct.)||7.32 ct.|
|Weight (in Ratti)||8.13 Ratti|
|Shape & Cut||OVAL FACETED MIX|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: